Serving Terryville Connecticut Buyers, Sellers & Investors
To be the Connecticut leader in real estate sales by improving the lives of those we meet, building better communities and leaving the world a better place. We are committed to providing the education that leads to better decision making and better living.
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
A part of the Plymouth town, Terryville is the largest village of this town and is located in the Litchfield county of Connecticut. The total area of this village is 7.2 square kms. The village is named after Eli Terry Jr., the son of a famous clockmaker Eli Terry Sr. There is a water wheel in the downtown area of this village which is also dedicated to his son.
Terryville, Connecticut has four schools- two elementary schools, one middle school and one high school. There are just about 11 students studying under one teacher. The village has its own post office. It is renowned for the Lock Museum of America which contains locks from different eras. There are 30 locks in all along with various padlocks, door locks, British safe locks, handcuffs and a lot of other items.
Most of the people living in this village are white Americans and more than half are married. The average commute time is around 27 minutes. This village is quite developed and offers all the latest amenities.
If you want to live in a place which is away from the hustle and bustle of city life but offers the same facilities, Terryville, Connecticut is the best option for you. Here are a few more important details about this village:
– The population of Terryville is 5,121.
– The median home value here is $168,500.
– The cost of living is 9.8% higher than the national average which is quite reasonable.
– The rate of unemployment is 5% which is almost equal to the US average.
Want to know the procedure of buying a home in Terryville? Contact Connecticut Real Estate.
Here’s what you get from us:
- We help you to find your dream home with an advanced search system which is connected to many MLS portals. You can check out different residential properties in Terryville, Connecticut in your range and choose the one which suits your requirement.
- Once you select the property and get in touch with us, we begin the negotiation process with the seller. We fight hard to lower the listed price as much as possible.
- We conduct market research to find out the latest property values so that we can provide you with an accurate valuation of the property selected by you.
To enjoy all these services and for a smooth home buying experience in Terryville, Connecticut, give Connecticut Real Estate today!