Serving Real Estate Buyers, Sellers & Investors In
Know what is going on in the local market
We are now interviewing Realtors for a position with Connecticut Real Estate Real Estate & Investment. We are looking for an agent that is interested in becoming the premier Bozrah, CT Buyer’s Agent. You must have a drive to succeed, are willing to devote 36 hours to furthering your skills with continuing education that is paid for by the company.
The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services, and that’s what this opportunity is about.
If you’re interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, please consider joining our top-performing sales team.
Did you know that Real Estate is one of the highest priced sales industries? We have more qualified leads than our existing team can handle, and that’s why we’re interested in growing our team. We aren’t worried about finding someone with any experience in real estate. That, we can teach. What we can’t teach is a natural talent for selling. Everything else is just like learning the features, functions and benefits of what you’re currently selling – just a lot more lucrative.
The highest earning buyer agents are full-time professionals who excel in prospecting, networking, lead-generation, demonstrating, negotiating and closing and embrace working nights and weekends. You must be self managed and self disciplined.
One of the reasons our company and our agents are so successful is that we have a proven marketing and lead generation system coupled with an Inside Sales Team to help qualify leads for you.
Spending most of your time doing what you love (qualifying leads, selling and making money) allows you to make the most money in the shortest period of time.
Position is based in Tolland County CT. Thanks in advance, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Follow-up on leads in a timely, professional manner.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Hold a Connecticut real estate license.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Honesty, Integrity, ability to put client ahead of everything, including you.