Connecticut Real Estate Brokerage LLC. is expanding rapidly throughout Connecticut.
We have big plans for developing teams in Windham County.
Are You A Connecticut Real Estate Agent or Broker? Call Steve Schappert For A Personal Interview.
Top 100 Luxury Homes In Windham County Connecticut
You need a Windham County CT Realtor that will represent you and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Windham County home buyers work with Connecticut buyer agents.
Windham County, CT REALTOR Wanted: Connecticut Real Estate is now interviewing agents that want to be the premiere REALTOR in Windham County Connecticut.
We are interviewing Connecticut Real Estate buyer agents in:
Ashford Brooklyn Canterbury Chaplin Eastford Hampton Killingly Plainfield Pomfret Putnam Scotland Sterling Thompson Windham Woodstock
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Windham County.
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller.
- Choosing a Buyer’s agent
- The Buyer’s Agent Process
- Important Things to Know While Working with a Buyer’s Agent
WINDHAM COUNTY CONNECTICUT
Located in the heart of the region known as the Quiet Corner in the north-eastern part of the state of Connecticut, Windham County has the lowest population among all the counties in this state. Historically, this region was overlooked by the early settlers in the 17th Century because of the lack of any waterway transport. However, the natural bounty of this region in the form of fertile valleys and hills soon attracted people to this region.
In today’s times, Windham County is inhabited by more than 118,000 people but still remains one of the most tranquil counties in Connecticut.
If you are thinking about settling in Windham County, Connecticut, here are some details which can prove to be helpful:
- The cost of living is 11% higher than the national average which is quite reasonable.
- The median home value is around $176,100 which is very reasonable.
- The general price range of residential properties is from $126,200 to $234,100.
- One of the important means of transport in Windham County, Connecticut is biking. There are plenty of biking trails but the major ones are the Hop River State Park Trail and Air Line State Park Trail.
- The county is a part of the Worcester area which is known for its thriving manufacturing, healthcare and technology sectors.
- The weather is moderate throughout the year with occasional cold snaps and summer thunderstorms which is to be expected in New England.
Interested in buying a home in Windham County, Connecticut? Contact Connecticut Real Estate & Investment today.
– We provide the best representation to buyers. There are no dual agency disclosures which the buyer needs to sign because we provide exclusive buyer’s brokerage services.
– You get to choose from a wide range of residential properties through the advanced search portal that we provide. We only enter the picture after you make your selection.
– We negotiate hard to get the most lucrative deal for your by doing market research and finding out exclusive details of the deal.
– Our responsibility towards you does not end at acquiring the property for you. We also assist you in increasing the value of your property through cost-effective solutions.
If you are ready to start negotiations for a property in Windham County, Connecticut chosen through our search portal, give Connecticut Real Estate & Investment a call immediately. We always do what is best for you and help you to find your dream home.