The Counties of Connecticut
Fairfield County Connecticut First Quarter 2019 Real Estate Market Reports
Fairfield County includes the following towns:
Bethel Bridgeport Brookfield Danbury Darien Easton Fairfield Greenwich Monroe New Canaan New Fairfield Newtown Norwalk Redding Ridgefield Shelton Sherman Southport Stamford Stratford Trumbull Weston Westport Wilton
Top 100 Luxury Home Listings in Fairfield County Connecticut
You need a Fairfield County Realtor that will represent you and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Fairfield County home buyers work with Connecticut buyer agents.
Fairfield County Buyer & Seller Agents Wanted: Connecticut Real Estate is now interviewing agents that want to be the premiere REALTOR in Fairfield County Connecticut.
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
- The properties in Fairfield County, Connecticut are ideal for long-term investments. It is a buyer’s market at present, so you can acquire the property of your choice at affordable rates. After a few years, when the real estate scenario becomes more favorable towards sellers, you can resell the home for a profit.
- The close proximity to New York makes it very easy for you to travel from the suburbs to the city in an hour or so. You get a bigger living space and hold on to your lucrative city job as well.
- The price range of residential properties is $158,600 to $1,344,600. There is something for everyone in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Access to all kinds of properties- Our advanced search portal shows the best properties according to your budget and preferences from various MLS portals. You can browse through a range of residential properties like single family homes, condos, apartments, townhouses, luxury homes, and multi-family units.
- To get expert guidance and best deals for buying a home in Fairfield County, Connecticut, you can get in touch with CONNECTICUT REAL ESTATE.