Serving Washington Connecticut Buyers, Sellers & Investors
To be the Connecticut leader in real estate sales by improving the lives of those we meet, building better communities and leaving the world a better place. We are committed to providing the education that leads to better decision making and better living.
Population: 3,578 (2010)
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
Our agents in Litchfield County will be featured on the following websites. Our agents will NEVER ask a client to sign a dual agency disclosure, because we will never promise our loyalty to anyone other than our sellers.
The first thing that strikes you when you enter the town of Washington, Connecticut is its rural character. Located in the Litchfield County, this town has a picturesque natural beauty which is a treat for the eyes. The architecture of the place reflects its colonial history. Founded in 1779, the town is named after George Washington.
Here are some quick facts about Washington, Connecticut:
- The town has been created from parts of New Milford, Woodbury, Kent and Litchfield.
- The cost of living in Washington, Connecticut is 82% higher than the national average. The residents of the town are economically well-off and the standard of living is high.
- The median home price in Washington is $595,600 which is much higher than in other towns of Connecticut. These are mainly luxury homes and estates which offer the best of amenities.
- The town has a population of around 4,000 people.
- Premier educational institutions, emergency healthcare facilities, well-stocked libraries and a range of recreational activities- Washington has something to offer to everyone.
- The town has access to various waterways including the river valleys of Shepaug, Aspetuck and Bantam rivers. Rolling hills, coniferous forests and high plateaus form the natural wealth of this town.
Interested in the high-end lifestyle that Washington, Connecticut offers? Call Connecticut Real Estate & Investment and start the purchasing process now!
Why go for our services?
– We give you access to all kinds of properties which are up for sale in Washington, Connecticut with our advanced search system. You get access to various MLS portals through this system.
– You get buyer representation from us for whichever property you choose. We only protect your interests and do not associate with the seller in any way.
– Our negotiation skills are backed by in-depth market research to ensure that the seller concedes to our demands. You get the best deal for any property when you work with us.
– Your information remains confidential with us till you direct us to make a disclosure to the seller.
– After we help you to acquire a home in Washington, we help you to increase the value of the property with the help of cost-effective solutions.
– We fulfill our fiduciary duties towards you with complete dedication and always protect your interests.
To get the property of your choice in Washington, Connecticut in a timely and hassle-free manner, you can contact Connecticut Real Estate any time.