Serving Plymouth Connecticut Buyers, Sellers & Investors
Know what is going on in the local market
To be the Connecticut leader in real estate sales by improving the lives of those we meet, building better communities and leaving the world a better place. We are committed to providing the education that leads to better decision making and better living.
Population: 12,243 (2013)
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
This Litchfield County town derives its name from Plymouth- a city in England. Founded in 1795, Plymouth, Connecticut was best known for its clock manufacturing industry. The colonial charm of the town is still intact and many of the homes belong to that era. There are multiple structures and sites which have a historical value. Though the town retains its rural character, it provides access to the larger towns of Waterbury, Bristol and Torrington.
In case you are planning to make Plymouth, Connecticut your home, here are some details which you need to know:
- The median home value in Plymouth, Connecticut is $171,500. Homes are affordable in this town compared to the major towns in Litchfield county.
- The town is business friendly as it provides a conducive climate for manufacturing, retail and culinary enterprises. The skilled workforce
- The educational standard is quite high and infrastructural facilities are excellent.
- The town of Plymouth is a combination of three villages- Terryville, Pequabuck and Plymouth.
To enjoy a small town community lifestyle, you can buy a home in Plymouth, Connecticut.
Connecticut Real Estate & Investment can help you to achieve this by streamlining the buying process and ensuring compliance with rules.
What we offer:
– After you select a property from the results available through our search system, we start negotiations with the seller on your behalf.
– We do market research to gather the latest data related to property rates in the area and compare property prices to get an accurate estimate of the ideal value of the property that you like.
– You get exclusive representation from us because we only represent buyers. An advantage of such representation is that we are able to disclose certain facts to you which can benefit you materially. You are always in a better position to negotiate than the seller in any deal.
– We do not charge anything extra while offering exclusive brokerage services to you because. Also, we never force you to close a deal which is financially more lucrative for us.
– Our brokers and agents never make you sign a dual agency disclosure because we are not connected to the seller in any way. We don’t list properties.
– When you get the home of your choice, we help you to increase its valuation by providing easy and inexpensive solutions.
To buy a home in Plymouth, Connecticut, get in touch with Connecticut Real Estate & Investment immediately.