Serving New Hartford Connecticut Real Estate Buyers, Sellers & Investors
Know what is going on in the local market
To be the Connecticut leader in real estate sales by improving the lives of those we meet, building better communities and leaving the world a better place. We are committed to providing the education that leads to better decision making and better living.
Area code: 860
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
NEW HARTFORD CONNECTICUT
Want to buy a house in New Hartford? Here are a few details about this town which can prove to be helpful:
Located in the Litchfield County, New Hartford offers a rural community life. If you yearn for a place where you can experience the warmth of a close-knit community which is like an extended family, New Hartford is the best option for you.
The best part of this town is the downtown where the Farmington River flows. There are many small shops and commercial enterprises located in this area. During the spring season, fishermen cast their lines in the river which is well known for the catch it offers. Kayaking and river rafting are very popular during the summer season among the young children.
The beautiful hills are perfect for skiing in the winter. The most popular spot is the Ski Sundown which attracts people from all over the Litchfield County. Several events are held here during the cold season. Brodie Park is another most visited place in New Hartford where camos and concerts are organized annually. The autumn season brings its own charm with the russet-colored foliage covering the hills. New Hartford, Connecticut is a place for all seasons.
If you are considering moving to New Hartford, read on to find out a few more pertinent details of this town:
– There are three elementary schools in this town and two more institutions providing middle-school and high-school education.
– The cost of living in New Hartford is 21% more than the average in US.
– The population of New Hartford, Connecticut is 6,764.
– The median home value is $251,900 which makes home buying affordable.
– The rate of unemployment is less than 5% which indicates that the town offers substantial job opportunities.
Ready to invest in a home in New Hartford? Contact Connecticut Real Estate & Investment today:
- We offer access to a wide range of properties in this area with the help of an advanced search system which is connected to various MLS portals.
- You get exclusive representation from us in every deal because we only represent buyers.
- We offer investment advice and guidance so that you can make a secure and viable investment that can give you good returns in the future.
- You can be sure to get your favorite property at the best price when you associate with us.
Call Connecticut Real Estate & Investment when you are ready to buy a property in New Hartford, Connecticut.