Serving Bantam Connecticut Buyers, Sellers & Investors
Know what is going on in the local market
Below is the 100 most recent listings, newest first, use the search to the right for a thorough search.
To be the Connecticut leader in real estate sales by improving the lives of those we meet, building better communities and leaving the world a better place. We are committed to providing the education that leads to better decision making and better living.
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Litchfield County.
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
The town of Litchfield is divided into two boroughs- one of them is Bantam and the other is Litchfield. It is a census-designated place with a population of 842 residents. The population has seen a rise in the past few years and most of the residents are White.
People of Bantam, Connecticut are mainly involved in farming, forestry and fishing, sales, management, construction and extraction, maintenance and administrative work. Though the borough has been given a separate census designation for convenience, it is administered by the Litchfield government.
In 1989, Litchfield county was badly affected by a tornado. During this time, Bantam suffered a lot of damage. However, it has recovered from the loss and is now a well-developed borough of the town of Litchfield. The place has a continental climate with a touch of humidity. There are many seasonal changes in temperature. The summers are hot and winters are cold. It takes about 27 minutes to commute from one location to another in Bantam, Connecticut. The residents visit the Litchfield High School and Litchfield Public Schools to get educated.
The town of Litchfield is full of historical houses which are well-maintained. People inhabit them instead of treating them as monuments. The beauty and charm of the town attracts people from the nearby places.
If you are planning to buy a home in Bantam, Connecticut, you need to know a few more details:
– The median home value in this borough is $213,400.
– The rate of unemployment is 5% and growth in job opportunities is positive.
– Living in Bantam costs 16% higher than the national average.
Want to invest in a residential property in Bantam? Then it’s the right time to get in touch with Connecticut Real Estate & Investment.
- Exclusive representation to buyers in property deals which are conducted through us.
- An advanced search system connected to various MLS portals.
- The wide range of properties in Bantam, Connecticut belonging to every category and budget.
- Best deals acquired through strong negotiation skills based on market research and price comparisons.
- Experienced agents who know the real estate market in Bantam very well and find out the accurate value of the property you are interested in.
- Renovation guidance to improve the overall appeal of the property and to increase it resale value.
If you want all these services for a home purchase in Bantam, Connecticut, you just need to get in touch with Connecticut Real Estate & Investment.
Data Sources: www.bestplaces.net/city/connecticut/bantam