HOME BUYING, SELLING & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT SEMINARS
The 14 part master’s seminar series was created by Steve Schappert of CONNECTICUT REAL ESTATE to provide Connecticut home buyers, sellers & invetors with a solid foundation of knowledge to help them buy their first home or investment property.
This is not a sales pitch on flipping houses, this is a course that teaches you to buy and hold. You will learn from local experts how to build real wealth in our local economy.
Schappert has taught elementary school, middle school and college. Schappert was the featured green builder at the national real estate convention in Vegas and even taught a masters class at YALE Peabody in elementary education. Schappert has an ability to simplify complex issues and make them easy to understand. Don’t miss these events!
Benefits to attendees:
- Learn what is best for you. Single family home, condo, multifamily, they are all investment properties if you play your cards right.
- Learn how government programs provide down payment assistance, help with closing costs and boost home buying power.
- Learn To Negotiate Like Your Life Depended On It!
- Find out how to search for homes the smart way.
- Learn strategies that improve chances of getting your purchase offer accepted in today’s tough real estate market.
- Learn about exciting first-time home buyer programs.
- Understand the home buying timeline and role of key players like housing counselors, real estate agents, loan officers, appraisers, home inspectors, title and escrow officers.
- Find out how to qualify for a home loan under the best rates and terms available.
- Learn the techniques for building a mortgage-ready credit profile quickly.
- All attendees will receive a customized home-buying action plan including an initial estimate of buying power and program eligibility.
- Connecticut Veterans Home Buying Seminar: Connecticut Real Estate Veterans Team is dedicated to helping Connecticut Veterans and active duty military members with all of their home buying, financing, moving and renovation needs. Join us at this free informative event and learn what you need to know from the right professionals. Learn More
- How To Buy HUD Homes Like A Pro: Learn 21 techniques that will help you win bids with HUD. Learn More
- Credit: How to fix and increase your credit worthiness. Approximately half the country just had their credit profile hacked. What are you doing to protect yourself? Learn How To Repair, Manage & Increase Your Credit. Learn Simple DIY Steps and Know When To Hire Professionals. 147 Elm Street “The BIOS Center” Learn More
- Evaluating an Investment Property: You make money by buying right, one wrong move can impact you for years. Learn how to evaluate the financials. Learn More
- The Search: FSBO, MLS, Liens, Taxes, Short Sales and Foreclosures: Gain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of liens, titles, short sales and foreclosures. Learn how to profit with them. Search Like a pro. Learn More
- Down Payment & Finance: Mortgage, Hard Money, Crowd Funding? Learn the different ways to obtain a down payment and get the financing you need to get started in real estate investing. Learn More
- Home Buying 101: A two hour course that teaches you the basics of what you need to know about home buying and real estate investment in today’s Connecticut market. How to build your team. Learn More
- Inspecting the Property: Septic, well, environmental issues, insects, follow the clues to structural flaws and make sure you know what you are getting into. There will always be an element of the unknown, so you need to learn to limit it. Learn More
- Negotiating Like Your Life Depended on It: Learn how to develop a strong bargaining position that will help you get the most from a transaction. Learn More
- Closing The Deal: Working with your attorney, title company, appraiser, Insurance and shopping your maintenance contractors. Learn More
- The Property Management Primer: Equip yourself with a thorough knowledge of professionally managing a real property. Learn More
- Cost Effective Green: Elements of an Eco-friendly Home: Learn cost effective ways to increase the value of your property with sustainable solutions. Learn More
- Using Retirement Assets to Purchase Real Estate: Accelerate your knowledge on the process and advantages of using IRA funds to invest in real estate. Learn More
- Investing in Single Family Properties: Starting simple with basic housing. Learn More
- The Nuts and Bolts of Commercial Real Estate: Equip yourself with thorough knowledge of the commercial real estate business. Learn More
- Increase Profits With 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges: Learn how to slash your taxes and increase your retirement funds. Learn More
***Registration is simple, just email Broker@CTRE.Online
Classes will be held at CONNECTICUT REAL ESTATE 147 Elm Street Thomaston, CT 06787 future classes will be held around the state.
Other locations in the works
Stratford January, Avon May, Southbury Sept. 2018
If interested please contact Steve Schappert at Connecticut Real Estate & Investment
Real Estate Experts Wanted!
We are looking for experts in lending, home inspection, credit counseling, financial planning, insurance, law, appraisal, title-escrow, energy efficiency.
We are looking for 2 guest speakers for each night that are interested in participating in our group advertising program.