Most Connecticut Real Estate agents don’t achieve the success they are looking for. So we created a program that combines real estate and life insurance sales to increase & stabilize your income. This helps you sleep at night knowing you are building your income today and residual income for retirement. Here are 7 more Great Reasons to Get Your License.
- Unlimited Earning Potential: Many real estate agents are drawn to the insurance industry because of the unlimited potential it offers. Agents with limited experience can achieve financial success relatively quickly.
- Great Flexibility: Providing real estate and insurance services for your clients means enjoying the same flexibility you have in your real estate career instead of having a job that pulls you away.
- Stabilize Your Income: We all love selling real estate, but wouldn’t it be great if we got paid year after year from the same sale? Wouldn’t it be great if we earned two commissions from the same transaction?
- Elevate Your Game: The second license elevates your reputation as a financial professional.
- Make A Difference: Insurance policies protect people from financial loss because of unexpected events and circumstances. The research you do and the recommendations you provide have a real impact on a client’s financial well-being down the road.
- Few Barriers to Entry: Due to the low barriers of entry, insurance sales is a good career choice for people who are transitioning into a new career following a major life change. It only takes a few weeks or months to study for the state licensing exam, pass the exam, and start selling insurance.
- Variety of Work: If the monotony of doing the same work over and over is unappealing, a career in insurance sales is definitely a good option for you. Many insurance agents agree they love the variety of work insurance sales provide.
Stay focused and put your clients first by assisting them
to purchase and keep the home of their dreams.
HERE ARE 2 GREAT REASONS TO JOIN CONNECTICUT LIFE
To give people from all backgrounds the power to become financial services business owners, so that every family can access financial knowledge, products, and resources to prepare for a better future.
To empower financial services entrepreneurs with the tools they need to help families have better futures.
Contact Steve Schappert Now For An Interview