The Connecticut Business Network teams up with EMPOWER Leadership Sports to bring you a fun day of team building & bonding. A great day for Connecticut people of all ages. Ziplining will start at 1 followed by A PUB CRAWL we are organizing on Main Street Middletown. To learn how to become a sponsor of the event call Steve Schappert of Connecticut Real Estate. 203-994-3950 https://www.facebook.com/events/2326623037662546/
Zip Line Canopy Tour Adventure
- The Zip Line Canopy Tour Adventure provides a great opportunity for participants to take positive risks, support one another, and challenge themselves to step outside of their comfort zone. An amazing group adventure experience that will strengthen relationships and everyone’s ability to overcome challenges! Your EMPOWER guides will lead your group through this unique tree-top experience that will surely challenge participants and promote group support!
Leadership Obstacle Course:
- A team building “application activity” in which smaller groups/teams must problem-solve and work together to complete the obstacle course as efficiently as possible. The obstacle course is comprised of various team building initiatives set in a “race to the finish” event. Productive communication, action planning, and controlling the controllable are all critical elements to team success.
Team Building Map & Compass Scavenger Hunt
- The Scavenger Hunt is modeled after the TV show “Survivor”. Groups use a compass and map to navigate to different challenge stations in the Laurel Brook Forest on EMPOWER’s campus. Groups will be presented with a “puzzle-style” team-building challenge at each station that they must solve to earn points and reveal the clue for the next station.
- Zip Line Canopy Tour
- 2.5 hours in duration
- Can accommodate up to 30 participants
- $35.00 plus tax per person
- All programs are fully-guided/facilitated and include all necessary safety equipment
- All programs include uninhibited access to the associated adventure activities
- All programs include complimentary photos (provided digitally)