Rodney’s One LinerYOUR ONE LINER
Explain what you do and what you offer in such a way that you capture the most people’s attention.
There are 3 parts
- Identify Your Customers Problem
- Explain Your Plan To Help Them
- Describe a Successful Ending To Their Story
- Only communicate about things that help people survive and thrive.
- Do so in such simple language that nobody has to work to understand you
“Most Connecticut Real Estate agents DO NOT achieve the success they are looking for. So we created a program that combines real estate and life insurance sales to increase & stabilize your income. This helps you sleep at night knowing you are building your income today and residual income for retirement. Here are 7 more Great Reasons to Get Your License. “
“Most business owners don’t make enough money or have enough fun, so we created a fun workshop that will introduce you to new people and teach you techniques critical to your success so you can create a profitable and enjoyable life.”
YOU HAVE LESS THAN 2 SECONDS TO GET YOUR CUSTOMERS ATTENTION.
This workshop will help you create a laser-focused headline that will increase your leads. Learn to Eliminate Confusion • Connect With Your Customers • Grow Your Connecticut Business.
Bring Your Laptop. Networking begins at 5:30, the workshop is from 6-7 and then more networking downstairs at Crabby Als Seafood.
Wednesday night 5:30 – 8:30 and Saturday morning 9 – 10:30 this week at The Connecticut Real Estate Center. 157 East Main Street Thomaston, CT
Formula For Every Successful Ad Ever Created
Attention – Interest – Desire – Action
- Dig into Needs. Before your marketing team creates more copy for your product, do some research to find out why customers buy. …
- Magnify the Desire. Use your research to sharpen, clarify, and magnify the desire to meet needs. …
- Design the Future. …
- Show Them Again and Again.
- What do you do
- How does it help them
- What should they do