Learn about the 169 towns in Connecticut and the real estate for sale in each.
Also known as the Nutmeg State, Connecticut is one of the most desirable places for habitation in the US because of the high standard of living that it offers. It is one of the smallest states in America and yet it contains the highest number of luxury estates in the country after the state of California.
List of Connecticut Cities & Towns by County
Connecticut is a perfect example of the elegance and sophistication that New England stands for. The summers are sunny and humid with the occasional storm providing relief. There is plenty of rainfall to ensure that the natural bounty of this state remains lush and green throughout the year.
If you are still on the fence about choosing Connecticut as your home, here are a few reasons to make this decision easy for you:
- The median home value in Connecticut is $240,500 and the prices are expected to rise in the near future. With the best amenities available in most of the major cities of Connecticut, the average home value seems quite a coup. This is the right time to buy a property in Connecticut.
- Residential properties range from $100,600 to $452,300 depending on the city where you choose to live. The range reflects the diversity that Connecticut real estate offers. Everyone can find an ideal home in this state.
- Along with New York and New Jersey, Connecticut forms the Tri-State area. Its close proximity to Boston and New York make it an ideal location for those who wish to work in those cities but live away from the hustle and bustle.
High-end homes of Stamford, pleasant weather of Bethel, rich history of the hat industry in Danbury, low student-teacher ratio of Middletown, easy commuting facilities of West Hartford, beaches of Westport or the community life of Newtown- there is something for everyone in Connecticut.
Ready to make Connecticut your home?
Call us to make this possible. Connecticut Real Estate & Investment is a premier buyer’s broker in Connecticut. Here’s what you get when you hire our services:
- Exclusive representation in any real estate deal in Connecticut– we are not associated with sellers in any form.
- Expert guidance for first time home buyers– we guide you every step of the way and give you in-depth information regarding the home buying process.
- Negotiation on your behalf– we negotiate with the seller after doing thorough market research to get the best deal for you.
- Total commitment– we protect your interests with complete loyalty and dedication. We never reveal any confidential information to the seller.
To get access to the best properties at the best prices in Connecticut, get in touch with Connecticut Real Estate today! 860-740-2811
Data Sources: https://www.zillow.com/ct/