Download town profiles created by the Connecticut Economic Resource Center to view the town data and compare geographies.
Make sure you get the most for your money
I wrote this guide so you will have everything you need in order to make the right purchase on your home, and for the right price. I hear so many stories of people moving into a house that had thousands of dollars in damages they were unaware about.
Things like this happen too often. Negotiating mistakes where the buyer or their agent let it slip how big their budget is, and it ends up costing them. In the book I’ll go through the best ways to weigh out your wants against your needs. There’s also everything else from inspections, shopping for a loan, the closing process and much more.
It even starts with extensive guide to real estate agents and realtors, detailing everything they do (or should do). Claim your free book now and start getting prepared to start your home search.
Please note: These profiles are the property of the Connecticut Economic Resource Center, Inc. They can be used free of charge as long as CERC is given recognition and that you notify us of how you will be using this information.
The CERC Town Profiles are free for public use and are continuously updated as new data becomes available. They serve a broad audience and can be utilized in a number of ways, for example:
- Entrepreneurs looking to determine markets and how to grow their business
- Real estate professionals who need to portray a region
- Municipalities conducting strategic planning and updates to plans of conservation and development
- Economic development professionals preparing context for grant and other funding requests
- General public who are interested in learning more about their current or potential hometown
This form was created using the Gravity Forms plugin. This plugin is not included in the theme, but is included in our TurnKey websites.