CONNECTICUT REALTOR: STEVE SCHAPPERT IS CONNECTICUT’S RECOGNIZED REAL ESTATE EXPERT.
Steve Can Help You Buy, Sell or Invest in Connecticut Real Estate. If You Are Considering A Career In Connecticut Real Estate Call Steve Schappert. This Connecticut REALTOR literally wrote the book on real estate, in fact, he has written 5 books so far.
Connecticut Realtor Relied On By National Media. Schappert has been interviewed by ABC, NBC, Kiplinger’s Financial, Woman’s Day Magazine, The New York Times, Real Estate Investment for Dummies, The Learning Channel (TLC) and many more. When the media wants to learn about real estate, construction & energy they call Steve Schappert. Steve Schappert is a Connecticut REALTOR & founder of CONNECTICUT REAL ESTATE. If You want to work with a recognized expert when buying or selling Connecticut real estate call Steve. 203-994-3950
CONNECTICUT REALTOR, BROKER, CONTRACTOR, MARKETING EXPERT
Steve Schappert is a licensed Connecticut REALTOR, real estate broker, renovation contractor, and marketing expert. This is why Schappert is uniquely qualified to assist you with the purchase, sale, and renovation of your dream home, investment property or land.
Steve Schappert, GRI
* Connecticut Real Estate Broker
* Land Use Consultant,
* EPA Lead-Safe Certified Renovation Contractor
* Building Analyst
Call Connecticut’s recognized real estate expert right now
REAL ESTATE: Schappert founded Buyer’s Trust Real Estate Inc. in 1996. Schappert quickly built a network of 2000 agents across the country and around the world. Steve Schappert is now the CEO of Connecticut Real Estate Brokerage LLC. which educates & assists buyers, sellers & investors of Connecticut homes, land, commercial, industrial and investment property.
NEGOTIATING: Schappert has spent 14 years assisting doctors, lawyers and investors purchase investment properties. Schappert also worked with the Secret Service for 2 years convincing international bank fraud criminals to come to the USA where they could be convicted.
Connecticut REALTOR Tells You How To Maximize Your Equity
GREEN BUILDER: Schappert worked for a framing contractor at age 18 and went on to build 12 homes and ship a zero energy home to Germany. Schappert has performed building inspections on over $30,000,000 worth of multifamily properties and created detailed estimates on a renovation that would maximize portfolio value and equity.
Schappert spent 8 years running The Green Marketing Company helping small businesses and Noble Prize winners reach their target audience.
Steve Schappert is available for interviews and public speaking around the world.
CNN Interviewed by Dave Kenoly in the CNN Tower in Dallas Texas
ChangeMakers Radio (Hollywood) 45-minute radio interview discussing alternative energy and its impact on society.
Building Fortunes Radio Network: 15-minute interview about real estate buyer agency
TV – Video:
ABC Connecticut Leader in Green Building
NBC “Going Green” &, “CT Waterfront Treasures” with Rob Morrison
BBC Steve Schappert Gets Screen Call for a new reality show called “Real Estate Road trip”
INHABITAT Schappert was selected by INHABITAT as the home energy expert to be featured in the video below sponsored by Home Depot.
Comcast Green Building Technology and the Socioeconomic Benefits
Comcast on Demand Hydrogen Technology Expert OnDemand video produced by Comcast
Comcast Maximizing the equity in your home or commercial property
Kiplinger’s Financial Interviewed for an article on Buyer Agency
New York Times Interviewed for article on Brookfield CT
Woman’s Day Magazine Interviewed for article on saving money when buying a home
Real Estate Investment For Dummies Considered as a potential writer
Professional Painting Contractor Magazine: 1 of 6 contractors worldwide chosen for an article on customer satisfaction.
Connecticut For Sale: How to Sell Your Home for More: An Interview with Steve Schappert
Passport Magazine Schappert gives homeowner tips on green project management
Litchfield County Times article on small business marketing
Waterbury Republican Zero Energy tiny homes & land development
THE CONNECTICUT REALTOR IS A FEATURED SPEAKER / TEACHER:
- National Real Estate Convention: The National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents annual convention was in Las Vegas in 2007 along with the National Association of Realtors Convention. The theme of the 2007 convention was Green Building and Steve Schappert delivered a 3-hour presentation on the subject.
- Real Estate Investment Seminars: Various 2-hour seminars on topics relating to real estate.
- Yale Peabody: Taught Master’s Class on Advances in Science Education at Yale Peabody Museum (See music video created from presentation)
- The Sound School: Environmental Sciences Class for regional vocational high school for aquaculture & agriculture
- Gateway Community College: Sustainable Business Class
- Barkhamsted Elementary School: Taught energy conservation to grades 1-6 View Presentation
- BIOS Building Technologies Opened doors as a green building company in 2004
- Connecticut Painter division of BIOS opened in 2014
- Buyers Trust Real Estate founded in 1996 reopening in fall of 2016
- Performed Commercial Real Estate Inspections on $32,000,000 worth of real estate and provided detailed estimates of improvements.
- Shipped Home To Germany with double wall construction in January 2008 October 2010
- Certified Building Analyst
- Founded The Green Marketing Company
- WaterCar Project A 72′ Convertible Mustang that gets 58% better gas mileage using water for fuel.
- Green Drinks hosted Waterbury and Brookfield CT.
- GreenFest Promoting music and green living, 73 bands played at 3 locations from 2010 to 2013
- BIOS Center Concept: Designed a Green Living Expo with alternative energy museum and environmental art gallery. Bios Centers will be created to house Real Estate sales and management offices around the world.
RECENT CONNECTICUT REALTOR COURSES COMPLETED:
- Give Your Clients the Green Light: Simple Ways to Green a Home 3 hours 1/8/17
- Using Retirement Assets to Purchase Real Estate 3 hours 1/8/17
- Real Estate Investing: Beyond The Basics 3 hours 1/7/17
- Finding Your Focus: Niche Marketing for Real Estate 3 hours 1/5/17
- Part 1: How to Work with Real Estate Investors 3 hours 1/4/17
- Part 2: How to Work with Real Estate Investors 3 hours 1/4/17
- The Nuts and Bolts of Green Building for Appraisers 3 hours 1/2/17
- Legal Compliance: Broker 15 hours 10/7/16
- Principles & Practices: Broker 15 hours 8/17/16
- Basic Appraisal Principles 30 hours 8/8/16
- Real Estate Principles and Practices 60 hours 6/4/2015
- GRI Graduate Real Estate Institute 1996 90 hours
- ABR Accredited Buyer Representative 1996 2 days in class room
Over 54 years, Steve Schappert, REALTOR has lived in Brookfield, Danbury, New Milford, Glastonbury, Thomaston and now Litchfield
STEVE SCHAPPERT, REALTOR IS A MEMBER OF:
- THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- THE CONNECTICUT ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- THE LITCHFIELD BOARD OF REALTORS
- THE MIDSTATE BOARD OF REALTORS
- THE GREATER WATERBURY BOARD OF REALTORS
- THE NEW HAVEN/MIDDLESEX BOARD OF REALTORS
Call Steve Schappert, Connecticut REALTOR Right Now To Begin The Real Estate Buying Process.